
Im dead tired.
Dead beat tired. Of everything basically.
School.School.School, that is.
My attendance is low.
I only got 89% and will get debar soon if it gets lower.
My bf starts his life as a SOC already.
That means he's start working..and he got to be home,
evryday.
But now, the problem lies in me.
i dont know if its 'aku da kebiasaan' tk dpt jmpe die on weekdays,
or its 'aku mmg penat nk kuar ptg if hari skola'.
Poor bf. Dari Monday ajak jmpe. But aku seriously penat seh.
Bkn sngaje tknk jmpe die.
Rindu rindu kn lebeh menarik b. :)
Me and my ite gfs are getting crazier each day.
Dont knw what got us so crazy.
Achiee makin hari makin bisinggg.! :D
School is so fun with them.Tktau plak aku kalau tkde
kwn mcm drg aku ade mood tk nk sambong blaja lagik..
Hoho.
Oh ya.. we planned to go karaoke on eve of national day!
Gerekkk siak.Aku dalame tk pecah kn speaker.Hehe.
So excited.I love them siak.Eh, siak tu kn penjage mesjid. huhuhu
hehehe.I LOVE YOU LAUGH EM.

0 comments:
Post a Comment