Alhamdulillah Allah Kulli Hal.
Syukur for the beautiful 1 year of being an employee while fulfilling my duty as fulltime mom and wife.
24th October 2023 - 30th October 2024.
Tomorrow will be my last day of employment life.
No more "rush to go home" to do work while going out semunyi2.. :D No more "feeling secret-y" to go for short getaway. No more "ok Aydin go watch tv first I got some work to do"...
I love earning my own, the feeling is one of a kind. Like we don't depend on people to get what we want. But I also want to be there for my husband and son at all times, so this job is actually like my dream came true. So so very thankful for this non-micro manage wfh job, where I can do my work as and when I am available as long as its done within 48hours or so.
Things I'm able to do for the past 1 year while earning --
New sofa. New washing machine. Trip to Redang. Trip to Melaka. Trip to Penang. and insyaAllah our finale trip of the year. our Winter Wonderland..
Thank you Allah for this rezeki, which came 1 month unexpectedly before I went for umrah.



0 comments:
Post a Comment