Thursday, December 10, 2009

HAPPY 34TH MONTHS TOGETHER, BABY.


Dearest Saifudin.

Thank you for this love journey that we've went thru. Thank you for the patience you always showed nomatter in what state we are. Thank you for pampering me with your love. Thank you for your time and sacrifices. Thank you for still loving me. Thank you for being faithful. Thank you for always giving in when I won't give in. Thank you so much dear. I am sorry for all the harsh things I've said to you whenever I am angry. Thank you for still making me your only one. & Last but not least, thank you for loving me, and thank you for letting me to love you. Happy 34 months of being together gemuk.

Always looking forward till the day comes! :)

7 comments:

aNNE said...

hey babe.. i dun really see u online.. but anyways.. im still ur reader hor.. haaa..i changed my blog link also.. will let you noe again.. u take good care and stay strong strong strong! =]

Yaniee Lee said...

hey anne! :) thank you for being my loyal reader tho I never update anymore.. hehe. Do add me up in Livejournal.. I do blog there at times, and Im very active in twitter.. ;) tell me ur link soon aite. xoxo. thanks for the wish babe.

Sarah Lee said...

=) its good to be back champ.

shah_ida said...

awwww! so sweet! I REALLY HOPE YOU AND ABANG SMPI KE PELAMIN! insyaAllah. SUNDAY! try to tag along if you can! i miss you already lorr! && BABY IQRAAM WILL BE THERE TOO! :D LOVEYOU! <33

Yaniee Lee said...

Sarahlee- :) it feels good to be back cous. I can't wait to see you and the rest.

Shahida- Hehehe. Amiiinnnnn. I pn harap begitu jugak even at times I macam nak cekik2 batang leher I yang paranoid giler ni.. ;p Insyallah! I rindu you also, and baby iqraam pn ckp die da rindu i..blueks!

shah_ida said...

eeeeee! menyams nyeee dakuuuu! iqraam cume tau membebel jek. tak tau nk ckp i miss you ke ape eh! hahahahaha! so,you going this sunday? :D andandandandandand! blogskin lawa nyeeeeee! ;D

Yaniee Lee said...

hehehe. lawa ke? sakit tengkok and tengkorak I edit2 ni benda.. hehe.. anw... i still owe ur blogskin eh.? haha.. i'll do by tonight k.. :p tapi iqraam ckp tau dengan i..dalam mimpi =p

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...