This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I dont know who to talk to about this. I felt lonely and so pressurized at the same time. I just cant wait for all of these to end soon. I want to run away from everyone. It is damn draining. My mental is seriously all over the place. Trying to be there for everyone and be the good person to everyone is DRAINING ME LIKE CRAZY. I cant help but to cry out loud for all these feelings. Thankful for my dearest son for being here and for hugging me cos I cant control my emotions for real.
I cant wait for all of these to be over.
I cannot wait to fly out from Singapore and be alone with just my husband and son.

0 comments:
Post a Comment