Saturday, January 01, 2011

From the hands of a busy woman.

Heh, so how's my 3 weeks working if you're asked me?

It was worth-while. All thanks to Allah... Alhamdulillah. Not much work have to be done, YET. I was to help the PJE (Project Engineer) to control all their documents so slightly I have to learn all about their workscope. Oh yes, it was not easy peasy. I have to learn alot and I am still learning. Have to know how to make a transmittal page and have to keep track of all their purchase specifications, vender quotations, drawings to be issued for all the sections in the engineering dept; HULL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, PIPING, DRILLING, PLAN&CUTTING, MARKETING etc etc.

I never imagined this is going to be one of the work I'll be with. Its fun learning something new. And the most important part in working on a big company is that; everyone acknowledge your presence! Im so thankful for that. I hope in the time to come, I'll show them and prove to myself that I am a good worker and not the pemalas2 type... Part time and Full time is so different. Thanks to my dad, he always reminds me to be thankful for what I've got. I hope I wont whine and give up cos this job isnt easy. I hope to see my next entries with lots of happy and thankful stories of whats going on ....from the hands of a busy woman. (ehem!!)


Dates to remember:

23rd November 2010 (Kfels called to come for an interview)
25th November 2010 (1st Interview)
7th December 2010 (Medical Check-up)
11th December 2010 (confirmed, that i've been accepted)
13th December 2010 (The journey of my first fulltime job beginss......)
21st December 2010 (First gathering with ENGRG dept for gift xchange)
31st December 2010 (First appearance on th stage with a performance for new year party in front of hundreds of people)

Yesterday was kept in my memory. A great way to start the new year, in a new company. Till the next entry! Lets welcome the new year 2011 with a prayer.


BISMILLAHIRRAHMAN NIRROHIM.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...