Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Hey baby hey baby hey

Dear Bloggy,

After 3 months of not blogging here, finally Im back for more track, huhu. Well, I am on MC today. Was down with period cramps and heavy flu in the morning. Its my 7th MC this year oh gosh. Anw, I received great news from my boss on Monday (4th June 2012). I got my 2nd promotion letter within 1 year and a half working here. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Work is getting to the climax zone. Project delivery for B322 is on 7th June 2013, thats one more year to go from tomorrow!! I am excited but at the same time, nervous for it. Finally, after all the kanceongness and stressful demanding workloads, now we left one year more to go. But I still have another project which is the sister of B322 --B323 is expected to be delivered in October 2013, afterwhich both my project will end.

 This project is not as difficult it is. Luckily my client is nice. Hercules Offshore from Houston, US. I especially adore the Hull Engineer, hehe. Want to see? Tada, see below. :)


But too bad he's married. Not as if I want him la, but married mens make me even want them more !! Hahahaha, of cos I am kidding. So back to my work story, I am thankful for this work, I learnt a lot, altho there are a few times I feel like quitting, Alhamdulillah I am still here. I have such nice bosses in my dept and I have awesome colleagues. I love my office at Level 6 and my team members. I am well treated by almost everyone there, and I hope this continues in the long run because I am planning to stay in this company for as long as I could.








0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...