Thursday, May 23, 2013

His 26th Birthday Celebration!

18th May 2013.
Our day started as early as 5am on a Saturday!! I was so excited I woke up even before my alarm went off. Haha. Our ferry boarding time is at 8.20am so we were told to reach haboufront and check in by 7.20am. We RUSHED like hell siol. He fetched me frm home arn 6.30am and we zoom our way.

We ditched Mcdonalds because we thought we were late!! Checked in, to found out we were damn early. Our ferry can only be board at 8 freaking a.m lor!

We grabbed some sandwich at 7eleven and checked in. This is our first time and I feel so..... adult. Haha. As kental as I am, my parents actually still dont 100% allowed me to go.

Board the ferry and we got the best seat everrrrr! Top deck open view, i feel like Im on a yacth. :)









We reached Sekupang Ferry Terminal 45minutes exactly, and upon checking out, there is this Wak picked us up with a KTM Resort cardboard raised up. I feel like there's a camera rolling somewhere and Im the lead actress. Lol! We followed him over and to our surprise we were the only couple! Haha i tot there's a few others.






Registered ourself and indulging time begun!

I have no complains, everything was perfecto! I love everything. The people, the atmosphere, the weather, the massage, the bubble bath, I felt surreal. I dont feel like me. Haha drama siak aku. Even the lunch was awesome! Really worth it. I dont mind going again next month! Haha...kalau ade bonus ah.












I really hope you enjoyed yourself on your special day.. i cant wait to be with you forever sayang. Happy 26th Birthday once again darling!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...