Thursday, June 20, 2013

19 June 2013 9.27pm

Thinking back abt this post, haha i dont regret being outdoor! Its minutes before I walk passed my star crush of 8years, and stalked him, asked him for a pic but got turned down bcos...well. he was with his wife n baby now. Actually, to be honest, i dont mind at all for the rejection, because I like guys who change after he found tt special lady in his life. He sacrificed his popularity and fans (die hard, died, and got up again fan like me!) For his woman. I respect your decision and .... moga kau berbahagia bersama nya. *Woke up still thinking abt yesterday, i wonder whats the PSI now*







posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...