So, I did a right decision to spend quality time last friday. Keppel often have a volunteer work on th weekends.. most of the time, accompanying ASPN students for events and also visit to the old folks home and clean their house/rooms.
Bt due to Ramadhan, the latest volunteer broadcast really interest me. Its under Yayasan Mendaki and its to pack the goodies for distribution to the less fortunate.
Farah, Liza, Aishah, Dhila and Me went for it. Its so fun spending time for something so useful. I somehow reminise back the time I was in Batam Binah Ummah playing with the orphanage. Kinda miss them... :')
There is also this chinese couple who are 74 yet sooooooo helpful and rajin to carry all those heavy stuffs back and forth frm the container to the packing room under the hot sun! Tabik Respek sama diaorang lahh. Missed the opportunity to take a pic with them tho. Such a loving couple. I wished to do this when Im old too. With you, Saifudin! Hehe
I hoped this wont be the first and the last for me. I WISHED TO GO FOR MORE VOLUNTEER WORK, WHEN IM FREE. IN SHAA ALLAH. :)





Bt due to Ramadhan, the latest volunteer broadcast really interest me. Its under Yayasan Mendaki and its to pack the goodies for distribution to the less fortunate.
Farah, Liza, Aishah, Dhila and Me went for it. Its so fun spending time for something so useful. I somehow reminise back the time I was in Batam Binah Ummah playing with the orphanage. Kinda miss them... :')
There is also this chinese couple who are 74 yet sooooooo helpful and rajin to carry all those heavy stuffs back and forth frm the container to the packing room under the hot sun! Tabik Respek sama diaorang lahh. Missed the opportunity to take a pic with them tho. Such a loving couple. I wished to do this when Im old too. With you, Saifudin! Hehe
I hoped this wont be the first and the last for me. I WISHED TO GO FOR MORE VOLUNTEER WORK, WHEN IM FREE. IN SHAA ALLAH. :)





posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment