Thursday, July 31, 2014

9 weeks Old / (: Alhamdulillah.

Went to NUH for emergency walk in with hubby just now cos I kept having this on and off cramps at my lower abdomen.. Alhamdulillah baby is doing fine. Im really soo soo happy each time the gynae show its heart beat. There is really a human being inside me right now!! Im still in disbelief at times ok. Haha

Alhamdulillah manage to book Dr. Citra as my gynae there. I hope she's good. Gotta give Dr. Suzanna from KKH a missed cos to wait for her....took us 4months to see her. Hello I am so impatient like that ley.how to wait ?!

Anw, it took us 4 freaking hours to finally go home. Im so tired of waitinf foe queues. Hopefully the next appt Im gona have, theres not gona take more than 2 hours of waiting anymore.

Oh btw... just now....was my first time.... kena 'internal scan'.... ouch!!! And it was done by a male gynae. I feel so berdosa!! But Im so happy to see baby's heartbeat clearly thru my vajayjay scan.


Cant wait for the next check up.... in two weeks time!! See you again soon...my little bundle of joy!♡♥♡♥♡



Mummy & Daddy loves you so much!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...