Saturday, December 13, 2014

28 weeks : Rolling in the deeeeeeep.



Went for our monthly checkup Last Thursday, which was when baby is exactly 28 weeks. Alhamdulillah baby is doing fine. Baby is really growing. I'm super heavy now! Jalan da macam penguin and I have to sit for Solat - actually this one since i was 5mths plus da start. Sleeping has become a really difficult thing to do nowadays. Especially when the little boy dont want to sleep yet. Stretch marks has begin its journey. No, i didnt even scratch on them lor. I still rub lotions on my tummy and thighs bt it just appear maybe due to the skin really stretching hard.

Baby will arrive approximately in 80 more days!! I cant wait to hold him in my arms. Next check up will be on Jan 8th and we will be seeing ur full detailed scan once again dear.

Mummy and Daddy loves how you roll deep and hard in my tummy. Grow healthily sayang. We love you ♡

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...