Friday, May 29, 2015

Updates!

Hi ho.

Its been a month since my last update! Its been a great start to my new chapter as a ... Working Mum. Huhu.

Aydin still wakes up every two hours tho but really magical is tt nomatter how little sleep I still get, Im still able to wake up and go to work. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I guess its just about Mind over Matter ya. Hehe

So updates of whats going on with this one month -we travelled twice with Aydin on the plane! Our accomplishment I must say cos thankfully he is ok. The only challenged I went thru was during landing when we reached Singapore from Krabi. Haha dia macam somehow signalling tt "Ahhh finally its over!" Yes, he cried and wanted to be carried. Dengan pantas aku diri once the seatbelt sign was switched off. Lol

Bandung with his family from 6-10 May. It was our first time travelling with his side. I loved it! Bandung is such a beautiful country. Love love love the weather!











Krabi was absolutely gerek gila! If Aydin is bigger and able to swim on his own, we are definitely coming back for sure. And this time - we are soo going for the Island Hopping ok. Hehe. I love how convinient it is to find Halal foods in Ao Nang. It was a birthday gift for the husband and I am so glad he loved the place and the trip as much as I did. And we made it! First family holiday. Sawadeee~











And going back to work has been OK. Workload is still the same but Alhamdulillah its still manageable despite me forgetting some passwords and some software updates. Haha thank god I went back to work within 3 mths. Keppel now freezing employment and dang the office is getting quieter. I love it tt Keppel support breastfeeding mothers and I came back just in time when the nursing room is done! And so so so happy that we have our own fridge to store our milk..! But of cos we need to bring back the milk at the end of the day lah. Cannot leave it there. Haahaa.





Our lovenest is moving slow on the reno part cos : -

1. Our ID went back to his wife homeland (Thailand) for One month in April.
2. In May when he is back, its our turn to go for double back to back holiday. Lol
3. We were not rushing to move in YET.

So happy to see the progress tho. Cabinets just got ready around last week. Now we are waiting for the kitchen counter top to come, the repainting works to get done and the chemical wash for the whole house. I cant wait to shop for our house ley... eventho my savings are getting drier... I am Happy!










I am on Leave today cos yesterday was Aydin Ilman's 3rd month Jab. I was scared he might fall sick but syukur he is ok up till now. He is asleep now and I am so happy he can sleep on his own (sadly only applies during the day) with his puting on. Dont know how he can suddenly sayang his pacifier one... haiz. At night, he only wants to sleep ON me. I didnt mind cos I love his snuggles.



grow well my dear baby.
Umi Abi loves you so much!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...