Saturday, June 27, 2015

Blank Space.

Its been two months since I go back to work after being a mum. Aydin still wakes up at night for milk... and Im still BF-ing him fully, Alhamdulillah. He is turning five months in 4 days time! Masha'Allah time really flies.

Work has been okay. My current project estimated to deliver by end of oct! I have so many things to do and sometimes I think I have such a little time now. I really hope I dont cock things up! My previous project delivery -- which was my first.. was two years ago seh. I hope I still remember how and what to do.

Every day without fail, each time mama send me Aydin's picture when Im working, I will CRY!! ZZz whats new righttt~ emosi unstabled la. But reallt siah. As much as I want to distract myself from thinking abt him.. I CANT. I Miss him every day and every time Im far from him.. is this how its like to be a mother?

Our house is handing over soon. Like finally after 3 freaking months. Super slow reno team and I am not gona recommend them to anyone. But we got a good deal with them tho so ya lah...like what my hubbs said.. dah bagos tu dapat murah. Tkya bising bising sgt lah. Our house reno total is only 19k btw for a 5room bto :) i cannot wait to move in sia. Wht its gona feel likee...being on our own. We aimed to move by next year. At least... aydin da besar sikit. Morning befor work can just push him to mama house den i go work with baba. Love how I am still at my 'kampung' when I am with my own family. Alhamdulillah.



i cannot believe it still that my heart contains this blank space to love someone I just literally met 4months ago..... Ahmad Aydin Ilman😘

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...