So this is my first year having a little one during Ramadhan. & i totally suck at it. I did ZERO housework and all I do is feed him, sleep with him and.... it repeats. So here goes our schedule during Ramadhan & on my working day.
5am - wakes up for sahur. But I rarely woke up. Only woke up 8 times thus far cos I just fed Aydin at 4am and just got back to sleep.
6.15am - Bathe.
6.30am - Feed Aydin/Solat/Get Ready
7am - Out to work
5pm - Reach home, Solat, Feed Aydin, Play with him (if hubby is not working, I'll leave him with hubby and help mama abit in the kitchen.. if not.. I will play with him all the way)
7.15pm - Buka Puasa
8pm - Solat and then wash Aydin Up for bedtime
8.30pm - Feed him, lights off and automatically it is his bedtime. Everyone else out to Terawih so its just me and baby at home.
9pm - I.... watch him sleep *while scrolling on ig twitter and fb* [ineedtostopthissiak!]
9.30pm - He will wake up for mimilk again. (Kuat lapar cepat kenyang anak aku ni)
10pm - baby sleep back and sometimes, I turut terikut sekali.
10.30pm - Everyone back home. Sometimes I fall asleep on my husband. Sorry syg! But now I am trying to wait until he reaches home before I go to bed.
Aydin will wake up again arn 1am and 3 or 4am for mimilk.
Times when I skipped sahur....
And then the next day, when my alarm clock rang for work...I CANNOT WAKE UP. So if my husband is at home, he will make so much noise to gertak me to go mandi. If not, my mama... the best of the best to kejut me.. will slowly call out my name to tell me to get up. Its either that OR..... AYDIN WILL CRY FOR MILK again until I wake up. Haha my alarm clock like not berguna anymore now by th way.
So thats the story of my life routine now. Hais. I need to get up and do something.
5am - wakes up for sahur. But I rarely woke up. Only woke up 8 times thus far cos I just fed Aydin at 4am and just got back to sleep.
6.15am - Bathe.
6.30am - Feed Aydin/Solat/Get Ready
7am - Out to work
5pm - Reach home, Solat, Feed Aydin, Play with him (if hubby is not working, I'll leave him with hubby and help mama abit in the kitchen.. if not.. I will play with him all the way)
7.15pm - Buka Puasa
8pm - Solat and then wash Aydin Up for bedtime
8.30pm - Feed him, lights off and automatically it is his bedtime. Everyone else out to Terawih so its just me and baby at home.
9pm - I.... watch him sleep *while scrolling on ig twitter and fb* [ineedtostopthissiak!]
9.30pm - He will wake up for mimilk again. (Kuat lapar cepat kenyang anak aku ni)
10pm - baby sleep back and sometimes, I turut terikut sekali.
10.30pm - Everyone back home. Sometimes I fall asleep on my husband. Sorry syg! But now I am trying to wait until he reaches home before I go to bed.
Aydin will wake up again arn 1am and 3 or 4am for mimilk.
Times when I skipped sahur....
And then the next day, when my alarm clock rang for work...I CANNOT WAKE UP. So if my husband is at home, he will make so much noise to gertak me to go mandi. If not, my mama... the best of the best to kejut me.. will slowly call out my name to tell me to get up. Its either that OR..... AYDIN WILL CRY FOR MILK again until I wake up. Haha my alarm clock like not berguna anymore now by th way.
So thats the story of my life routine now. Hais. I need to get up and do something.

0 comments:
Post a Comment