Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Updates, Updates!

Holaa.

Time to update about whats going on in this beautiful thing called, The Mom's Life.

Ahhhh... it is the most beautiful happenings currently now looking at how Aydin grew up. He kinda understand what we are talking most of the times. I think! Lol. But he paling pantang is when we are having meals. Wah this boy is such a eater! He cannot see me bring a plate or kunyah something. He will look at me and make an excited gesture that somehow made me suap him and he will continue to open up his mouth each time I bring my finger or a spoon towards his mouth.

I started him off with baby instant food but he hates it. When he was 5mths old, he vomit all of the instant food out. Slowly, we changed and cook porridge for him. Yes, nasi! Haha like orang besar like that! Grr. He loves porridge. And potatoes. And fish! And anchovies. Blended ones of coz. He loves his teething biscuits too but he lovessss to throw them too. So its kinda a controlled item for him haha.. i control lor! Mahal sia $6 for a teething biscuits. Then suka suka campak and then dirty seh. Then when I wash and let him use, he will repeat the cycle. So yah.

Anw, he has two teeth now! Haha such a cutie patutie. He is the reason I am always looking forward to be home after work, to be out from shower, to wake up every... three hours. Haha. Yaaa... he still wakes up every 3 hrs for milk. Even at night. But Im seriously amazed at how my bodyclock is kinda erm.. immune to this. 9 months and standing strong...and I am still at work! Haha I always thought I will decide to "ahh just stay home lah I need my beauty sleep!" Haha.. Im secretly praying that he will sleep thruout the night one fine day tho. No, No! Im not complaining! ;p








Ahmad Aydin Ilman, thank you for being such an important person in my life. I love you so, so much baby.


and of cos... not forgetting.
Happy 1.5 years together Suami ku!

This 1.5 yrs of marriage life has made me realize that I have such a buruk behavior. I am so ignorant to morning calls. I have a tiny patience level. I am, always complaining.

Thus, I want to let you know that I know, I know what you dont like. But I, err... havent want to make a change yet. Give me time la k. Hehe

Thanks for always helping me out with the laundries, babysitting Aydin when Im working, changing his diapers when Im not free, making his milk every night and early in the morning, for being my Imaam each time we are at home together, reminding me not to miss solat even if you are working and always, always giving in to me.

I hope this love we have will continue to blossom eventho there is orang ketiga or keempat or kelima in our life -- which is our kids!! Hehe.




I have never stop loving you, Muhd Saifudin. You are still my boyfriend, my love of my life, forever.... inshaAllah.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...