Friday, December 21, 2018

2019 is coming!

And just like that,
The year is coming to an end!

2019 has been a wonderful year so far.
It’s the year I took so many leaves just like the leaves falling during Autumn.
Tiberrr eh? Haha

Aydin started his N1 journey in Iyad CCK and its been a wonderful time seeing how he loves school
And has friends now.
I know most of them by names! I have such a great memory in remembering names (and birthdays, omg)

Aydin is still the only child J
I mean, eventho we were hoping we could give him a younger sibling by this year,
Allah SWT has better plans for us, InsyaAllah.

I graduated!
Finally the long draggy day out has ended.
I have never feel such freedom for so long. Haha exaggerate eh
But ya, I thought it would be okay to be apart from my husband and son for a few hours after work
But damn, I was wrong!

Initially it was ok but in the middle, I swear I almost gave up.
Both in work and studies.
Macam just want to quit both at the same time cos the new project I am handling also was at the peak ,
And I have 0 time to do assignments while at work!

But syukur Alhamdulillah,
I made it.
And I’m glad I only scored D once. Haha
The rest is either A or B. J
Proud la of cos.. haha

And I m still going to be here in FELS, I guess.
Lets say probably max another 2 years? Still aiming for 10 years here leyyy. Haha masih eh.
Eventho one of my close colleague-turned-goodfriend is resigning and her last day is the new year!
Well lets just wait and see.

Yay, I can’t wait for our much awaited trip,
In less than a week now.
5 more days to go.......


Sayonara 2018.
Thank you for the memories.



0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...