So....
Where do I even begin this?
[I just realized this was kept in the draft for a year plus now! MashaAllah?]
Its been a week, but this thing still lingers around I guess? Alhamdulillah for this once in a lifetime experience. Who would have thought we will get it...BOTH of us! At the same time. Syukur yang tak terhingga kepada Allah for protecting our child while we are both fighting to kill this virus off.
29th Jan 2022 / Saturday
We had booked this date since December to bring Aydin to WWW.
& So we did. We still go according to plan even though we know of the rising case. We still go according to plan and we did had so much fun! The weather was scorching hot but it came together with the wind, so it was lovely. Despite us being 2x darker than our original skin tone. Lol. We spent almost 5 hours there. Without mask. Of cos. Knowing that we will be okay cos WWW is an open space what, right? We end WWW with a scary message left by Abi's colleague whom he spent his day at work with yesterday. HE WAS POSITIVE!
We kinda planned to go to Mak's house after but thankfully after following our instinct, we didnt. Took the cab home after having early dinner at Mcd Downtown East. Reached home close to Maghrib and Abi straight away took out his ART and did that test. Guess what? HE IS ALSO POSITIVE!! It was so scary cos we didnt want Aydin to get it. Terus I take mine and Aydin and we did the test too, but syukur we are still Negative as of that time. Told Abi to go into the room and let me settle the house. But he did not have any symptoms as of yet. His symptoms only started the next day.
30th Jan 2022 / Sunday
He wakes up having a bad flu and sneezing non stop hits. He complained of body ache and fever. Asked him to go see the doctor but its a Sunday. He planned to go see the doctor tomorrow instead. I update my boss and family members about him. Did a test again, but both me and Aydin is still clear, Syukur syukur.
31st Jan 2022 / Monday
Its CNY eve and I got to inform my boss that I need to wfh as my husband is down with Covid and that there's no one taking care of my son. Only got to know, I am also positive on that same afternoon. I cry eh. Haha cos I kesian Aydin la! Its his birthday seh tomorrow! 7th Birthday! Like a special day for him yet both his parents is down and not able to celebrate it with him. THAT PAIN! Only parents will understand I guess?
This covid is really terrible bugger. It attacked my head and whole body! Not much of the sneeze and all that but basically PAIN! First it was the throat ... That firery sorethroat. Oh god I wished no one in my family will get that PAIN.
Both me and hubs took around 7-9 days to recover fully. My side effect? Definitely BRAIN FOG. I was so high when I took annarex to make me feel better that I cant remember what happened with me while I was down with covid. I remembered I slept with Aydin in the living room, wearing mask. Thats all. I dont remember how we eat and what we ate. Haha.. I am typing this in May 2023 seh! This COVID story was soo soo basi already but I need to type it and save it here. For memories sake!
Both our parents got positive with covid on the same day, end of February 2022 too.
What a fabulous February, duh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment