Alhamdulillah for this precious 10 years of my life.
There's just so much to be thankful for and I am more than grateful for this gift Allah bless me with. Its been a journey, a beautiful and bittersweet one. A gift from Allah, for my advance 26th Birthday. Aydin was supposed to be born (his due date) in March. Little did we know that he decided to come out the same month as his umi. Just 9 days shy before I turned 26. I got married and gave birth at the same age, literally.
Married - May 2014
Gave birth - Feb 2015
9 months after. :) Syukur, Alhamdulillah.
He is growing up well. In primary 4 now, sleeping by himself most of the days (Still sleeping in my room whenever Abi is working though, lol) Eating well, Alhamdulillah. Not as cerewet when he was younger. He's showing his love for music, and Minecraft. Still loves dinosaurs and godzilla (!!) but I kinda stopped buying those toys now.. Dah too much already. Rumah is forever in the messy state as of now. Lol.
Its been an amazing 10 years of being your mom, Aydin... and I wished Allah bless me and abi even more years to go through this journey together. To many more countries to travel together and many new memories to collect together.
We love you always; All ways.

0 comments:
Post a Comment