Monday, January 19, 2026

Recap of 2025

Alhamdulillah for another year of health and happiness. 

Its the 3rd week of 2026 already, and I just want to recap what we did, or have done in 2025.

As of myself, I was a fulltime housewife and mom the whole of last year. My daily routine include making breakfast for my little boy before he goes off to school, packing his snack box and meal for this recess time (yes, boy still refuses to buy meal from the canteen), packing some snacks or meal for the hubs when he works 24hr, go for walks or jog after sending Aydin to school, meet gfs on some occasion, went for Wednesday class with Ustazah Shameem at Masjid Ar Raudah with Fyra, and alot of cookings, laundry and cleaning up as well. I love what I do, Alhamdulillah. 

This year, my boy is turning 11. One more year till his final year in CCKPS :( Alhamdulillah he loves going for ngaji and madrasah, still having mendaki this year, and I just added 2 more new classes for him to give him that push. I dont know if Im doing it right, but I am also trying. I hope I can be more rajin so I can bake and cook more , and maybe might even merialisasikan cita cita dan impian daku utk open up orders on a daily basis so I can belanje my husband makan kat carousel on his birthday ... Eh tiber. Hahaha..

These are some of the wishlist I have for this year. InsyaAllah may Allah ease our affairs.

- Umrah 2026

- Open up orders for #whenumibakes daily (Banana Choc Chip Muffins / Florentine )

- Learn how to sew

-Work Part Time ?? 

- Get Aydin to improve Science and Maths

- More solat tahajjud and puasa sunat

- Lose weight! 

- Get Pregnant :( 


InsyaAllah.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...