Thursday, December 17, 2009

Zombie Date.


Sunday. Supposed to be a lovely date for the both of us. Well, it was. But it would be much more perfect if I didn't forget to bring along my IC/EZlink. They don't trust my face isit? My face look like underage meh? Melayu dengan melayu also cannot give and take. Like as if I sengaje don't bring my IC like that. I also selenge bachin ah. Out of 365days, I didn't bring along my IC on the day I am watching a M18 movie. Eh wait. Not like as if I am watching R21 whattt. It took us around 10minutes of negotiating, baru boleh lepas. Mengade-ngade sak tu pompan. I dont like her. Act bossy gituk. Hmph!

I had 3 meals, eh wait, I think 4 meals on that day. At night, joined his family for Mak's 53rd birthday which falls on Monday, 14Dec09. Had a slurpilicious dinner over at Lagoon. Tried the gong gong and siput. And reluctantly, I kena that sakit muntah-muntah again the next day. I think I cannot
\#1 eat seafood #2 penat sangat or #3 makan bile time dah lapar gile/

Sigh. I am so sick of getting sick lor. Part of me da seriously hilang sabar, but mama and baba always tell me to sabar. This is part of my dugaan. Tuhan nak cabar aku, I think :(

Omg... I just received an MMS from my dearest La'femme. Korang so touching! Aku nak nangis ni skg.. BOLEH?! They're at Civics, discussing for our HR project. Im sorry I couldn't join you girls. :( Im like a zombie right now. They took a picture together with "GET WELL SOON YANIE" msg. I love you girls to death. I am sorry I am sick. :'(

I'll update via twitter often. In other words, Im very active by twitting. And if I doesn't twiit, that means Im sick. And tmr is awal Muharram. New year in Muslim Calendar. I wish to change my lifestyle starting from today. I wish to be healthy.... again. Just like the Nurilyani Aladdin I used to be, Aminn. Insyallah.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...