My boyfriend, when I just got to know him... I don't know that he had a bike license. He didn't tell me that until one day when we were already an item. I think 1 month after or close to that. And then a year pass after we are together, he got his car license. I was with him when he first drive out. With the P plate. Haha. Kental kan? Then those park brape kali tak pass pass moments, those maki2 moments when the car infront tak bagi signal (haha, it is STILL happening now), those less than 60km/h moments. Yesterday, we went dating. Been quiet a few days since I last saw him, and so yesterday it was a whole day spent together before I go Melaka (today) and before scope (tuesday; which Im damnnn scared!). He drove. & I think I am jealous because he can drive, and I can't. I don't know why I feel that way lah ok. I feel jealous and proud at the same time. Proud because, I think he is damn clever and can absorb things FASTER than me. Jealous because, well erm.. I am merepek. Suke jealous tak tentu pasal like thaat. And yesterday, all along... he did A for his parking slot. I mean, dulu and selalu... like how many times like that reverse back and forth.. but yesterday satu kali sooop teros straight jab lah sia masok parking. Wah. Bual aku da macam minah. Haha. But really, I am proud of you baby.
Besides that, he is also very very penyabar. I think everyone around me should have already known by now that I AM NEVER PUNCTUAL! Haha. Entah why I also don't know okay. Maybe once in a bluemoon I can be punctual lah, but I dont think I am. :p And I am always rushing, and very the last minute punya olang. And I think everyone macam geram tengok aku and malas nak tunggu aku. But with him, I don't know why I don't rush, and he pong tak rush aku sangat. Maybe....die dah biase kot? I dont know but I don't feel guilty. Haha.
Kla... with that I leave you a note. Especially for my very dearest beloved Muhammad Saifudin before I go off to my short getaway.
" Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it when I'm with you."I love you b. I do. Take care all. See you on Monday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment