I cant believe we are going to step into Year 2011. To me, 2010 is a short year. I was sick for the first half of the year, graduated but cant get my cert due to one paper down... Jobless, but still in love with the same guy (Alhamdulillah, no matter how sick and ugly I was during my lowest point in my life,he's always there with me to give me strength to carry on with this thing called; LIFE) I am partly sad because I didnot achieve my dreams that is to start working after I finished my Higher Nitec --which is in April. But ini semua dah ketentuan illahi, maybe there's a reason behind this. I redha already. I stop hoping too much, I know whatever happened now, its already fated.
So my resolutions for next year. . .
I just hoped for one thing: Start working and help out my family in terms of financial.
And slowly from there I'll start saving for my future. Yes, its true I cant wait to start my own family, but come to think about it again, I know I cant be selfish. I remember how hard it is for my dad; the sole breadwinner in my family, in growing all of us up.. Sheltering us with this home, a car to travel and feeding us with good food, and even brought us to holiday once in awhile. I know I cant pay back the same thing he did for us, but at least I could lessen his burden. Thats my wish, really. To help them. I really want to help my family..
Insyallah I will get the job that's stable and so I could be prepare in 5-6 years to come. Money is seriously difficult to keep, man!
Yo talking about money..... I am not happy with Singtel. Serious talk, I have zero problems with my number in the past, this only happens since last 2 months. I've been using the same number (yes, under singtel) since 5 january 2008. That's gona be 3 years now. But since October, they charged my data usage, which Im clearly unhappy with. Called the operater and asked, they compromise and promised to deduct 50% off from the charged-data usage.
....
The bill came, with an outstanding amount that have not been deduct YET. FYLS. And then my last month bill came , WITH THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM. Not as bad as the Octobers' bill lah, this one only 2 digit numbers. But still unhappy. So I tot of complaining but as much as I love to want to complain, I suck at complaining. I tend to take care of the other party's feeling. I will feel that its such a bad idea to scream and shout to the innocent party. But I am seriously in the mood to complain just now, but the operator doesnt seemed to pick up my call, like fadawark!
************************ I A M S O A N G R Y ******************************
Urgh, I should stop thinking about it cause it seem like each time I think about it, I get angry.
________________________ end of billing problems NOW.
Lets talk about us, yeah us.
So 2011 will be our 5th year together in terms of days spend together. . . I dont know how i calculate it but seemed like we've been together for quiet sometime. I am missing you right this moment.. I felt that I miss our time. Just you and me and no one else, living in the world of our own........ 2007. Yes, I really miss us in 2007. I dont know why, but I really do. Looking back at old pictures brought so many memories.. Listening to rock jiwang makes me think of you.. I really miss you Din. :,) Thanks for being part of me. Thanks for still loving me......
Goodnight. May this month be a better month for you and me. Lets count down to 2011 together, hand in hand. I love you, alot.
XOXO.
*I REALIZED THIS ROJAK ENTRY MACAM PECAH GITU THE GRAMMAR AND ALL THAT.

0 comments:
Post a Comment