Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hey hey you you, I dont like your ************.

So yesterday, we gotta spend our Saturday together, together with his sister and little boy Shazad Iqraam at his place! :) It was a short Saturday, but who cares. I enjoy myself that's all that matters. Spending time with him always makes me happy.... and I am not lying. So that little boy is growing way too fast... He can walk and even RUN now! Miss his chubby cheeks!


Ok, lets talk. I've been thinking rather deeply nowadays. About you, yeah you. Its about how dependent I am towards you... You pamper me too much? Yeah, think so too. You've been here with me eversince we got together. Its like other than my parents, I will call you for help/talk/just to make my day. You mean just too much to me that I am scared what if one day *touchwood* you will leave me. I dont know how to handle all these problems in life. I mean, of cos I can but I am just afraid I can't. I know you wont leave me, but what if...death part us. I am sick, other than my parents and brothers, you're the next person who I am comfortable with when I am sick. I dont think there's anyone else I wana be with other than you, baby. ----- I mean this for god sake.

I am thankful to have known you. You're not just a good boyfriend to me, but a good son and good brother (ehem!) . . . I dont need a parachute baby if I got you. . Coz you'r gona catch me if I fall - haha. sempat! - I am honest with this friendship and relationship with you. You are more than a lover, more than a boyfriend to me. You teached me the importance of friendship and emotions. I never had a friend like you.... Never. You are seriously one in a million and you're just my type. My type of perfect guy, in my eyes. Your imperfections made it all perfect. I am in love with you, nomatter what happens.... Our love will remain the same. Insyallah.

Tomorrow is November, lets welcome it with an open heart and may this be a new chapter of our lives. I love you, my special someone.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...