Sunday, September 11, 2011

from the hands of the DC in KFELS.


So hello again to all readers, who's still stalking this page of mine....





its been awhile since i last blogged and to be honest, i forgot how it was like to blog. I have twitter, and that is my blog eversince.. I spend most of my time there, but i guess sooner or later, i have to stop that habit of mine. Or maybe i shall just createa new account of twitter only for those close ones, the ones who i know who will read AND NOT JUGDE me.





So, working life's great..! i enjoy my work and what i am doing. I really cant wait for end of the year. Those working in a shipping line will know what Im talking about! Heh.





I am so far, alhamdulillah healhty and happy this year.. At times i remembered what happen to me last year and i got so fear that it will repeat later... :(





Insyallah this 25th we will get a unit.. Selling fast like banana fritters sia.. :(





I cant wait for the future, like really really cant wait. I have so much to plan and dream about but i have to keep my HOPES on the low. Hoping is the number one cause of heart break.



I still love my one and only Muhd Saifudin very extremely muchhies!!



Minal Aidil Wal faizin, readers.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...