I still read you dear superyanie-supreme. I will always do. So much memories here... I wont be deleting this space of mine no matter what happens.
So now a little update bout my life.
Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah for giving me the best of health this year...... the last time i fall sick was in January and that was it. I hoped that was the last time i vomit. Alhamdulillah, I am healthy and I can work now.
I am still in Keppel Fels. I am still, a proud document controller who is handling project B322/B323 Discovery Offshore Super A Jack Up. I love what Im doing. I love what i supposed to do. I love every single bit of it, eventho i seemed to complain alot in my twitter - http://twitter.com/pinqoriko
& alhamdulillah me and my boyfriend... we are engaged now. He doesnt propose me the way I want it to be. Told him about my dream proposal but he told me that I am with a policeman and not an actor :( Sigh!! Aku da pasrah.. Serah kan semua pada illahi..Heh
K,lets look at my latest pic update now.




ALHAMDULILLAH SYUKUR WITH WHAT I HAVE AND WHO I AM NOW.

0 comments:
Post a Comment