I have to deal with this for the rest of my life..
I have to deal with it that i am not with an actor. I cannot wish for the ones i see in movies. I cannot imagine still being with the past. I cannot have too many wants. I cannot hope. I cannot do this. I cannot do that.
Well erm basically right now i am in my rimas gila mode. I am rimas. Get it? RIMAS!
AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
ASTAUGHFIRULLAH HAL ADZHIM.
I have to deal with it that i am not with an actor. I cannot wish for the ones i see in movies. I cannot imagine still being with the past. I cannot have too many wants. I cannot hope. I cannot do this. I cannot do that.
Well erm basically right now i am in my rimas gila mode. I am rimas. Get it? RIMAS!
AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
ASTAUGHFIRULLAH HAL ADZHIM.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment