Sunday, September 30, 2012

My kind of Saturday.

Hello. Im lying on the bed while i key in this blogpost. Blogger in my samsung galaxy S3 is so freaking friendly to use so yeah.. ytd was nice. Working Saturday , and also his working day. Must be thankful for tt. Actually i have to continue to do this. Stay home on one of the weekends. I cannot go out on both days. Its kinda, er tiring. And also pocket mcm got hole like that..

So ya.. wht did i do ytd.. when i reach home from work.. i have my lunch with mummy and a little bit of television. Omg i never knew watching tv is so fulfilling altho theres not much nice shows to watch. Arn 3pm i slept till maghrib. Another fulfillment satisfied.

After maghrib i have dinner while watching cinta fitri season 5 and helped mama w the laundry and cupcakes which she wana give some to my cousin who is getting engage today! Congrats Sarah Lee!

And after tt i even have time to organize my full closet. I have put aside some to give to my sis Dhila.. she is working in Keppel Fels with me now. :)

Oh yeah thats about it. And 2NE1 songs are stucked in my head now. I love Park Bom. But Ze Bom alrd chose her. But nvm... i still like Park Bom...but action2 like Dara je lah. K bye.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...