And only 50metres infront of me! I am glad i made the decision to get the standing ticket. I dance and jump and scream like crazy. I love and know all their songs so its damn worth it like that lor. They are also so humble and gave their all for all their performance. Park Bom is soooooooooo gorgeous. Dara is damn humble. Minzy, god her dance move kill the stage! And CL, Damn she's SEXY! I felt so lebsian for liking them but whats not to love for this four? Their songs attracted me, altho im not a 100% kpop fanatic. And their styles and charisma wow-ed me.
Went out frm house as early as 8.30am while the concert starts at 7pm! Haha.. true singaporean much? So me and julie reached at 10. Luckily Julie's sister alrd reach before us so we alrd got a chopped queue. Okla, the waiting time is long bt i guess i dont mind wasting time just for them. Hahaha. Wow. Did i just say I dont care eh eh eh eh eh eh about wasting time on a queue? Hehe
We were allowed to enter Indoor stadium at arn 6pm! Far king early lor. I tot during BigBang they were only allowed to enter after 630pm! Anw, i felt so sayang wana pass my ticket to be koyak. Haiz. Its ok. I still have the ticket to simpan for memories sake. Hah! $231 punye pasal. Eh but why am i suddenly mengira with 2ne1? Haha. I dont mean tt way la actually. I just sayang the ticket cause its been with me since October! Hahaha. K merepek, next!
The concert was overall satisfying. For a first timer like me. It felt more likea club to me. Haha. Only no hot guys to check out on. Love how the rest of the blackjacks screamed and singalong to their songs. Oh ok, Blackjacks are for 2ne1 fans. Like Aaronators, who loved my Abg Aaron aka Adam Mukhriz, we are called Blackjacks. :) haha boleh gitu sama kan dorg?!
Ok time to get shower! I slept at 7pm ytd after back home from cousin Hazwan & Mardhiana's wedding. And Im awake at 415am! Great 9 solid hours of rest.
Chiow chin chi! Happy Monday people.






Went out frm house as early as 8.30am while the concert starts at 7pm! Haha.. true singaporean much? So me and julie reached at 10. Luckily Julie's sister alrd reach before us so we alrd got a chopped queue. Okla, the waiting time is long bt i guess i dont mind wasting time just for them. Hahaha. Wow. Did i just say I dont care eh eh eh eh eh eh about wasting time on a queue? Hehe
We were allowed to enter Indoor stadium at arn 6pm! Far king early lor. I tot during BigBang they were only allowed to enter after 630pm! Anw, i felt so sayang wana pass my ticket to be koyak. Haiz. Its ok. I still have the ticket to simpan for memories sake. Hah! $231 punye pasal. Eh but why am i suddenly mengira with 2ne1? Haha. I dont mean tt way la actually. I just sayang the ticket cause its been with me since October! Hahaha. K merepek, next!
The concert was overall satisfying. For a first timer like me. It felt more likea club to me. Haha. Only no hot guys to check out on. Love how the rest of the blackjacks screamed and singalong to their songs. Oh ok, Blackjacks are for 2ne1 fans. Like Aaronators, who loved my Abg Aaron aka Adam Mukhriz, we are called Blackjacks. :) haha boleh gitu sama kan dorg?!
Ok time to get shower! I slept at 7pm ytd after back home from cousin Hazwan & Mardhiana's wedding. And Im awake at 415am! Great 9 solid hours of rest.
Chiow chin chi! Happy Monday people.






posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment