Monday, December 10, 2012

DECEMBER BABIES...!!

And so both my kakak sdares which are sisters gave birth to healthy and beautiful babies this end of the year. One on 1st Nov and another one just recently 5th Dec! Hehe..

Introducing : Nuramelya Qaryssa





Introducing : Salahuddin Akilee





Syukur Ya Allah. I love all my lee babies.

Nurul Anneisha and Nurallysa Qistina are now both a Kakak!!

My nieces:
Nurul Anneisha
Diniy Danielle
Nurallysa Qistina
Camelia Iman Carina
Sarah Andrya
Iris Iman Irinna
Nuramelya Qaryssa

My Nephews:
Haziq Haiqal
Dani Alfryn
Salahuddin Akilee

Im a proud Kakak Nur! Hehehe

My anak sdares call me kakak instead of Aunty cos Im sexy and I know it.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...