I have never felt the love of a grandpa. Both my atok left us when I was still small.
Atok Ibrahim's home is abit too far inside, his is near Atok Osman. He left us on 7.9.1991.
This is Atok Osman's. He left us on 21.5.1990.

I have a babysister which you might not know of. Well, tts because she left us while she was still in mummy's womb when she is already 8th mth old. I still remember tt face. She's fair but her cheeks were red and almost blueish because she died 4days before she was born. She wld have been my bestfriend if she's alive. I wana named her, but baba asked for Habib Hasaan to name her instead. Dear Khadijah, kakak love you eventho I have never hear ur cries nor i ever held u in my arms. I was 8 at tt point of time, I was scared to hold or kiss her. But right now, I regret of not doing so.

I wished one day, when I am no longer around. Someone will come over to my future home to change my white cloth on my batu nisan. And also to put some orchids on my home to make it cheerfuller. And I hope I will leave this world behind, di dalam khusul khotimah. In islam, and in sleep. AMIN.
Atok Ibrahim's home is abit too far inside, his is near Atok Osman. He left us on 7.9.1991.
This is Atok Osman's. He left us on 21.5.1990.

I have a babysister which you might not know of. Well, tts because she left us while she was still in mummy's womb when she is already 8th mth old. I still remember tt face. She's fair but her cheeks were red and almost blueish because she died 4days before she was born. She wld have been my bestfriend if she's alive. I wana named her, but baba asked for Habib Hasaan to name her instead. Dear Khadijah, kakak love you eventho I have never hear ur cries nor i ever held u in my arms. I was 8 at tt point of time, I was scared to hold or kiss her. But right now, I regret of not doing so.

I wished one day, when I am no longer around. Someone will come over to my future home to change my white cloth on my batu nisan. And also to put some orchids on my home to make it cheerfuller. And I hope I will leave this world behind, di dalam khusul khotimah. In islam, and in sleep. AMIN.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment