Thursday, August 22, 2013

To spend the rest of my life.

You know what? Im amazed at how ignorant I get at times about my wedding. I have always wanted a dream perfect wedding. I want the nicest deco, the perfect dais and flowers, the best andam and all that but right now. Tonight especially..... i lost interest in all of that. I just want to....get it over and done with cause ALL I EVER WANTED IS TO JUST BE YOUR WIFE AND SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS WITH YOU. I just want to start planning for our long awaited trip together. My parents never let us go on holidays so the only holidays we ever went was KL with my friends and KL with my family and he come along.


So now, I cant stop looking for places that we can go... travelling to the placest which Ive been washing my eyes on...... since forever.



And ya. House. I cant wait for everything. With you!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...