So if you happen to follow me thru IG/FB, you would have already know regarding the mentioned subject above.
If you dont, let me tell you the story:
A friend I knew thru blogging and twitter, send me a surprise wedding gown!! & it is damn surpring and she caught me off guard. I never knew its coming & especially from her, its totally unexpected.
We never really talk before. We communicate thru blogging/twitter since few years back, and honestly, she is there all along. I knew it because she reads this page and she never fails to wish me speedy recovery during my sick-est days.
So it was at 9am on 15th December 2014 when I open my eyes for another day of my life which the surprise begun... I got shock to see the dress hanging on my closet. I knew it was a sunday... and I knew that I had an event to attend to for my bestfriend Fyra's daughter baby shower; so the first person who came to my mind when I saw it was her! But why must she send me a dress to wear for her daughter's event? I rushed to get up from my bed and rub my eyes and look whats on the note attached to the long gown bag.

And the note reads:


I read the sign off and automatically think of that Instagram account which I came across before. But i never knew it was the sender's business account! Plus cant be her what, how did she know where I lived and why must she gives me and when and all the 5 W and 1 H question runs on my mind figuring out who gave it to me and for what purpose!
I opened up my door and call out my parents to ask regarding this but both of them didnt have a clue either! Especially my dad who is an investigator. He keep on saying its from Saifudin. But no! I knew he dont do such things siaaa.. haha plus my dad keep on repeating "mushkil ah.. mushkil..." so i know both of them didnt knew anything. This someone who hang it in my room surely enters it likea robbery and came in between 3am-8am cos thats the timing I was asleep! And the only one who reach home late yesterday was Amin but we didnt think it was him because he tompang his friend ride a bike. How can he carry such big bulk of a gown on a bike??
But we just continue to ask him in case he knew anything.
When i interogate him, his reaction was not helping. He said he has no idea! He put on his drama into action. He told me that he heard noises on my door when he just got home and close his room door arn 3am and he tot it was me not yet sleep. Tu part aku betol2 macam nak pump dia punya muka siol. My hair was standing but thank god he admit after much questioning from Mama! Hahaha
So how did she (The Sender) do it?
*Thru facebook message!

I just got this printshot from Amin after much investigating.


Honestly, Im damned touched with what you said dear Anna. A stranger who came into my life thru reading my life journey online, who seemed to always care about me eventho we did not usually communicate.. you are definately a gift from above to make me realise how beautiful life is.
I now wana thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful gown you present me with. This is way too wonderful and I will remember you come what may... thank you for making me feel, special♥♥
A picture with me in the gown!
*please follow them on instagram...they have beautiful gowns which you can call it your own!


PS;/ Im not easy to be surprised by the way!
Pps;/ Dear Zurianna, thank you once again and I really hope you are coping well with life. Inshaa Allah your mom is in good hands of god up above. May you stay happily in love as always dear!
If you dont, let me tell you the story:
A friend I knew thru blogging and twitter, send me a surprise wedding gown!! & it is damn surpring and she caught me off guard. I never knew its coming & especially from her, its totally unexpected.
We never really talk before. We communicate thru blogging/twitter since few years back, and honestly, she is there all along. I knew it because she reads this page and she never fails to wish me speedy recovery during my sick-est days.
So it was at 9am on 15th December 2014 when I open my eyes for another day of my life which the surprise begun... I got shock to see the dress hanging on my closet. I knew it was a sunday... and I knew that I had an event to attend to for my bestfriend Fyra's daughter baby shower; so the first person who came to my mind when I saw it was her! But why must she send me a dress to wear for her daughter's event? I rushed to get up from my bed and rub my eyes and look whats on the note attached to the long gown bag.

And the note reads:


I read the sign off and automatically think of that Instagram account which I came across before. But i never knew it was the sender's business account! Plus cant be her what, how did she know where I lived and why must she gives me and when and all the 5 W and 1 H question runs on my mind figuring out who gave it to me and for what purpose!
I opened up my door and call out my parents to ask regarding this but both of them didnt have a clue either! Especially my dad who is an investigator. He keep on saying its from Saifudin. But no! I knew he dont do such things siaaa.. haha plus my dad keep on repeating "mushkil ah.. mushkil..." so i know both of them didnt knew anything. This someone who hang it in my room surely enters it likea robbery and came in between 3am-8am cos thats the timing I was asleep! And the only one who reach home late yesterday was Amin but we didnt think it was him because he tompang his friend ride a bike. How can he carry such big bulk of a gown on a bike??
But we just continue to ask him in case he knew anything.
When i interogate him, his reaction was not helping. He said he has no idea! He put on his drama into action. He told me that he heard noises on my door when he just got home and close his room door arn 3am and he tot it was me not yet sleep. Tu part aku betol2 macam nak pump dia punya muka siol. My hair was standing but thank god he admit after much questioning from Mama! Hahaha
So how did she (The Sender) do it?
*Thru facebook message!

I just got this printshot from Amin after much investigating.


Honestly, Im damned touched with what you said dear Anna. A stranger who came into my life thru reading my life journey online, who seemed to always care about me eventho we did not usually communicate.. you are definately a gift from above to make me realise how beautiful life is.
I now wana thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful gown you present me with. This is way too wonderful and I will remember you come what may... thank you for making me feel, special♥♥
A picture with me in the gown!
*please follow them on instagram...they have beautiful gowns which you can call it your own!


PS;/ Im not easy to be surprised by the way!
Pps;/ Dear Zurianna, thank you once again and I really hope you are coping well with life. Inshaa Allah your mom is in good hands of god up above. May you stay happily in love as always dear!
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:
Hey Yaniee..
This is probably abit late.. but I just saw this!
Its been a pleasure. :)
Take care,
Anna
Hey Yaniee..
This is probably abit late.. but I just saw this!
Its been a pleasure. :)
Take care,
Anna
Post a Comment