Thursday, December 26, 2013

My darling Boyfriend.

I dont know if there is any difference being your girlfriend and your fiancee. Haha cos to me, you took care of me very well and Alhamdulillah, the love I felt now is still alive for us. InshaaAllah till the end of our lives. You're still that guy who did little things that is sweet enough for me to wobble my knees.

Perhaps our convo nw is more to the future side rather than thr lovey dovey convo we had 4yrs ago.

Canr believe how fast time flies. Its coming to our 7th yrs soon.
I hope this love is meant to be syg. I hope its that dream I have always dreamt. This is my dream come true...

I really love you Saifudin.
& thanks for still loving me despite all the things I made u go thru...





142 days to #yaniepulwedding
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...