I have been having this weird rash on my face since 3days ago and its seriously affecting my life.
The worst one attacked me on Sunday! It started out on Friday night I guess. Must be some insect or sensitive to some things i didnt know lah.
I have never gotten this before. It felt like sunburnt, but 10x pain and uglier. I cant smile. I cant put on make up. I cant do ANYTHING!
I refuse to go out for weddings and even to the market on Sunday. I stayed home but fiance insist for me to check with the doctor. He accompanied me from 4-6 jjst to see e doc. And to dinner after tt.. he didnt even make any remarks to make me feel worst abt this skin condition on my face.
Let me tell you this: IT REALLY AFFECT MY WHOLE LIFE!
I just hope that my skin condition will be back to normal soon. As soon as possible, if possible. I miss you, my smile. :'(
The worst one attacked me on Sunday! It started out on Friday night I guess. Must be some insect or sensitive to some things i didnt know lah.
I have never gotten this before. It felt like sunburnt, but 10x pain and uglier. I cant smile. I cant put on make up. I cant do ANYTHING!
I refuse to go out for weddings and even to the market on Sunday. I stayed home but fiance insist for me to check with the doctor. He accompanied me from 4-6 jjst to see e doc. And to dinner after tt.. he didnt even make any remarks to make me feel worst abt this skin condition on my face.
Let me tell you this: IT REALLY AFFECT MY WHOLE LIFE!
I just hope that my skin condition will be back to normal soon. As soon as possible, if possible. I miss you, my smile. :'(
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment