Assalamualaikum 2014!
Alhamdulillah, I am very well thank you in 2013. I have stopped having gastric flu, I have gained more knowledge at work and at home, and still in love with the same guy.
This year is also our year. Hehe, cant believe the year I have been counting down for since 2011 is here. (Time baru baru matair mane ade plan nak kahwin which year...tahu nak dream-on aje..) 2011 is the year I started on a career job. Wahsey! Career or what. Haha
InshaaAllah in 4 month 16 days, we are gona be husband and wife and I am so excited and looking forward for the changes that is going to happen. I have already started to clear my stuffs in my room to make way for his stuff cos he is moving in.
I have already settle my deco theme and colors. Wont tell people just yet, cos let the surprise awaits!
I just hope that everything will be smooth sailing without to make my parents sad. All I want is their blessing and to make them happy.♥
So for now, let me reveal the date. Save the date people! Official invites to follow as the date is nearing.
Xoxo,

Alhamdulillah, I am very well thank you in 2013. I have stopped having gastric flu, I have gained more knowledge at work and at home, and still in love with the same guy.
This year is also our year. Hehe, cant believe the year I have been counting down for since 2011 is here. (Time baru baru matair mane ade plan nak kahwin which year...tahu nak dream-on aje..) 2011 is the year I started on a career job. Wahsey! Career or what. Haha
InshaaAllah in 4 month 16 days, we are gona be husband and wife and I am so excited and looking forward for the changes that is going to happen. I have already started to clear my stuffs in my room to make way for his stuff cos he is moving in.
I have already settle my deco theme and colors. Wont tell people just yet, cos let the surprise awaits!
I just hope that everything will be smooth sailing without to make my parents sad. All I want is their blessing and to make them happy.♥
So for now, let me reveal the date. Save the date people! Official invites to follow as the date is nearing.
Xoxo,

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment