Each time I got sick, I got back up, one day after a solid rest for the past two years. Therefore this time,when i started to feel different on Monday while at work, I managed to go home straight and pop pills and sleep. I did have a solid rest but my fever quicken up. Temperature hit up high I could feel myself burning on my bed.
Its been THAT long since I was down with an illness this long. Its been 6days now. I was on MC on Tues, my mistake? I told the doctor to only give me 1 day when she clearly already stated 2 days MC for me, because you see, Wednesday I have an event to attend to. The fever doesnt subside even a single bit. Im still having that cold on Wednesday but I still came to work. Making myself strong and I think I pushed myself abit too much to handle.
By that night, when I return home frm the event, my body got worst. I shiver in sweat. I think i hit 40deg. I cant even pray! All I manage to do when i reach home - Wash up, change and sleep. I only manage to pop that small yellow pill.
By the next day (Thursday) ,I managed to wake up once my alarm rang but I cant move. Im bedridden. I google up on "Fever and Cold that wont go away" and accidentally clicked on the Dengue Fever Symptoms.
I have 4 of the symptoms. Fever that doesnt go away even after max panadol and doc's panadol. Cold thats still linger at the corner of the hujung peluru of my hidong. Acheing here and there on all parts of my joints and lastly, my gums are bleeding!
I told dad I cant go work, Im really weak and Im still having the fever that wont go away. Text my boss and HR training officer cos Im actually having a course on Thu and Fri at work. They said OK and to rest well. I didnt waste anymore time and shower to go see the doc.
My temperature hit 38.7 and the really helpful lady at counter 1 of Cck Poly helped to experdite my number. She's very kind to come to me again after 5mins and ask her colleague to take my temperature again. This time its 39deg.
I only spend arn 1hr in total at the Poly. They took my blood and urine test to check if there is any virus going in me. Thank god syukur Alhamdulillah its not Dengue... tho I feel it is!
Now, the doc gave me this ubats which are too strong for my body I guess. I ate the antibiotic yet Im still not well. Walhal makin mabok and pening2 aje. Haiz... Im really really tired of hoping I will get well by the next time I open my eyes.
I need to go out today. Its Saturday and its my off day and his off day. Its been more than 1 week since we spend a day together. I miss him like crazy. Cant believe we're turning 7 this coming Monday :) our final 7 before we embark into a new journey in our lives. I love you Saifudin. I really truely do.
Its been THAT long since I was down with an illness this long. Its been 6days now. I was on MC on Tues, my mistake? I told the doctor to only give me 1 day when she clearly already stated 2 days MC for me, because you see, Wednesday I have an event to attend to. The fever doesnt subside even a single bit. Im still having that cold on Wednesday but I still came to work. Making myself strong and I think I pushed myself abit too much to handle.
By that night, when I return home frm the event, my body got worst. I shiver in sweat. I think i hit 40deg. I cant even pray! All I manage to do when i reach home - Wash up, change and sleep. I only manage to pop that small yellow pill.
By the next day (Thursday) ,I managed to wake up once my alarm rang but I cant move. Im bedridden. I google up on "Fever and Cold that wont go away" and accidentally clicked on the Dengue Fever Symptoms.
I have 4 of the symptoms. Fever that doesnt go away even after max panadol and doc's panadol. Cold thats still linger at the corner of the hujung peluru of my hidong. Acheing here and there on all parts of my joints and lastly, my gums are bleeding!
I told dad I cant go work, Im really weak and Im still having the fever that wont go away. Text my boss and HR training officer cos Im actually having a course on Thu and Fri at work. They said OK and to rest well. I didnt waste anymore time and shower to go see the doc.
My temperature hit 38.7 and the really helpful lady at counter 1 of Cck Poly helped to experdite my number. She's very kind to come to me again after 5mins and ask her colleague to take my temperature again. This time its 39deg.
I only spend arn 1hr in total at the Poly. They took my blood and urine test to check if there is any virus going in me. Thank god syukur Alhamdulillah its not Dengue... tho I feel it is!
Now, the doc gave me this ubats which are too strong for my body I guess. I ate the antibiotic yet Im still not well. Walhal makin mabok and pening2 aje. Haiz... Im really really tired of hoping I will get well by the next time I open my eyes.
I need to go out today. Its Saturday and its my off day and his off day. Its been more than 1 week since we spend a day together. I miss him like crazy. Cant believe we're turning 7 this coming Monday :) our final 7 before we embark into a new journey in our lives. I love you Saifudin. I really truely do.
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment