I cant believed I am twenty freaking five!!!! How come I always still feel like a 22? Haha.
Anw, yesterday was awesome. The day before yesterday has been awesome. He is someone new each time he behaves sweet.
He came here on Sunday (9/2/14) to have dinner with me after his soccer match. Yes, kaki member dah baik so dia feeling LionsXII now every Sunday ada match. Little did I know he has planned a damn caught off guard surprise for me. We finish off our dinner @ yew tee point around 9plus & he sent me off around 1030pm. Now this part is where we normally exchange our goodbyes n flying kiss on the road. Member rupanya tak balek!!!! He stay at one of the blocks until midnight to come here and pass me a birthday cake. That, came in unexpectedly and out of my mind. He never do this kind of things to me before okay of cos I so surprise lah! I was busy replying to his superrrrr long sms. Haha pasal birthday + anniversary so sms dia like double the longer than the usual 10th. Haha he even sang a birthday song. Macam nak nangis I dibuatnya. Haha... he went home an hour after 10 Feb 2014. :) Really, from the bottom of my heart, Terima Kasih Md Saifudin for the surprise. :))
So yesterday I took halfday from work. Was a last minute one. He just asked me on Saturday. & I didnt think twice. Haha padahal leave aku tu mcm tgh nyawa nyawa ikan.. aku lupa agaknya nak kene pakai leave in May! He fetched me and off we go for our lunch @ Ayam Penyet Surabaya. Its been soooo long since I had a proper meal. Kan i baru baik sakit you Alls. So I ate quiet well for lunch ytd and Im glad I ate cos right now, Im missing the Ayam Penyet already. After lunch we sempat go jalan2 and then he bring me watch Robocop @ imax!! My first Imax movie and sesungguhnya my first time watching Robocop and knowing that its a movie/story about a Robot which is a COP!!! Hahahahahaha aku tktau robot ni police k all these while in my life!! I was so happy to realise it. & amazingly I cried and enjoy the movie so much!! Nasib tak choose Lego Movie! Theres something abt Movies. Bila aku choose je, confirm tak best or merepek. Part dia choose.... confirm Best. Haha anw not much movie to choose from. Cant wait for Valentines! I need a good love movie before we finally decide to berpantang and stop dating...
And after e movie...... jeng jeng jeng....
He brought me to Orro. :)) and the rest was history. Hahahaha THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH SAYANG FOR THE RING! I seriously love it sooo much. Inilah nyawa baru ku. Haha
He surprised me with a new cafe to try out the dessert. We both knew that we both cldnt eat so much now already. Stomach masing masing shrink ah I think! Lol. Eat Play Love. Oklah, new ambience and new experience. I love how he just drive to somewhere which I have never been to before. Plus he NEVER ask me where I want to go. That is a bonus ok! Haha he knws how much I hate to decide...
Anw, pictures up! (: Happy 7th Year together MSMS♥










Anw, yesterday was awesome. The day before yesterday has been awesome. He is someone new each time he behaves sweet.
He came here on Sunday (9/2/14) to have dinner with me after his soccer match. Yes, kaki member dah baik so dia feeling LionsXII now every Sunday ada match. Little did I know he has planned a damn caught off guard surprise for me. We finish off our dinner @ yew tee point around 9plus & he sent me off around 1030pm. Now this part is where we normally exchange our goodbyes n flying kiss on the road. Member rupanya tak balek!!!! He stay at one of the blocks until midnight to come here and pass me a birthday cake. That, came in unexpectedly and out of my mind. He never do this kind of things to me before okay of cos I so surprise lah! I was busy replying to his superrrrr long sms. Haha pasal birthday + anniversary so sms dia like double the longer than the usual 10th. Haha he even sang a birthday song. Macam nak nangis I dibuatnya. Haha... he went home an hour after 10 Feb 2014. :) Really, from the bottom of my heart, Terima Kasih Md Saifudin for the surprise. :))
So yesterday I took halfday from work. Was a last minute one. He just asked me on Saturday. & I didnt think twice. Haha padahal leave aku tu mcm tgh nyawa nyawa ikan.. aku lupa agaknya nak kene pakai leave in May! He fetched me and off we go for our lunch @ Ayam Penyet Surabaya. Its been soooo long since I had a proper meal. Kan i baru baik sakit you Alls. So I ate quiet well for lunch ytd and Im glad I ate cos right now, Im missing the Ayam Penyet already. After lunch we sempat go jalan2 and then he bring me watch Robocop @ imax!! My first Imax movie and sesungguhnya my first time watching Robocop and knowing that its a movie/story about a Robot which is a COP!!! Hahahahahaha aku tktau robot ni police k all these while in my life!! I was so happy to realise it. & amazingly I cried and enjoy the movie so much!! Nasib tak choose Lego Movie! Theres something abt Movies. Bila aku choose je, confirm tak best or merepek. Part dia choose.... confirm Best. Haha anw not much movie to choose from. Cant wait for Valentines! I need a good love movie before we finally decide to berpantang and stop dating...
And after e movie...... jeng jeng jeng....
He brought me to Orro. :)) and the rest was history. Hahahaha THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH SAYANG FOR THE RING! I seriously love it sooo much. Inilah nyawa baru ku. Haha
He surprised me with a new cafe to try out the dessert. We both knew that we both cldnt eat so much now already. Stomach masing masing shrink ah I think! Lol. Eat Play Love. Oklah, new ambience and new experience. I love how he just drive to somewhere which I have never been to before. Plus he NEVER ask me where I want to go. That is a bonus ok! Haha he knws how much I hate to decide...
Anw, pictures up! (: Happy 7th Year together MSMS♥










posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment