Monday, March 17, 2014

And....



We are left with two months before we say I Do! Hehe....

Sometimes, during preparations, I still couldnt believe this is happening to me. I often fall in love. & damn... falling in love with him is beyond my expectations.

Saifudin is just perfect for me. Since the day I met him, he has been that guy I wanted to be with, for the rest of my love life. Yes, I wanted him to be my last.

I really cant wait for this coming next chapter of our lives. How would it feels like waking up beside him...what will he do when he first open his eyes.. will he still message me at 12am every 10th of the month? Hw abt my birthdays? I wonder will he call me or still msg me like he used to do every year for the past 7yrs? I wonder what and how and why.... i cant wait but at the same time... scared!

I hope I will fulfill my duty as his wife and I hope I am his dream come true. He IS my dream come true anyway.






Dear Saifudin,

Thank you for wanting to do this together and staying in love with this hard headed and naughty girl of yours. I love you, I really truely do........

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...