Oh hey hai ho hello.... Im excited and happy and thousand and one feelings gushing in me right now!
Went for the finalise agreement for my deco and I really am happy cos Kak Jannah, she is really THE BEST!! I can have my dream fairylight, my dream lace umbrellas and my dream bicycle together with me on my wedding!!



My parents are very supportive and they let me choose the things I want! Hehe daddy is super excited for his "special surprise" for the wedding. Alhamdulillah, I just hope that the majlis will run smoothly and make everyone happy.
If you asked me, right now, my dream wedding has changed alot....Alot from the "dream wedding" I had while watching movies, while I was a teenager and while I was busy saving up.. hehe but Im happier now that I can listen and negotiate and have better understanding with my parents. I just want them to be happy thats all.

Im looking forward for #yaniepulove honeymoon and the 2nd and 3rd honeymoon this year too (hopefully enough leave to save!) I love you my future hubby, eventho Im mad at you right now.

Went for the finalise agreement for my deco and I really am happy cos Kak Jannah, she is really THE BEST!! I can have my dream fairylight, my dream lace umbrellas and my dream bicycle together with me on my wedding!!



My parents are very supportive and they let me choose the things I want! Hehe daddy is super excited for his "special surprise" for the wedding. Alhamdulillah, I just hope that the majlis will run smoothly and make everyone happy.
If you asked me, right now, my dream wedding has changed alot....Alot from the "dream wedding" I had while watching movies, while I was a teenager and while I was busy saving up.. hehe but Im happier now that I can listen and negotiate and have better understanding with my parents. I just want them to be happy thats all.

Im looking forward for #yaniepulove honeymoon and the 2nd and 3rd honeymoon this year too (hopefully enough leave to save!) I love you my future hubby, eventho Im mad at you right now.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment