Thursday, April 23, 2015

A note to my sayang.

Its been 2 months and 23 days with you sayang baby. Syukur Alhamdulillah, I am really happy beyond words and beyond expression to spend my everyday with you.

Next week, umi will go back to work. But dont you worry baby umi. I go back earlier because I saved many many leaves for you. So that when Abi get his leaves, umi will apply leave too and we can go out together again like how we always do now ok sayang?

Nenek will take a very good care of you. You are in good hands baby. Umi promise umi will work hard for you. For us. Be a good boy when umi not around ok sayang. I love you.... very much.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...