This post got stucked somewhere. It was supposed to be published on 30th March 2015.
*this was supposed to be posted out on 31 March 2015*
[image_0]
Went out with hubs today to grab our final important things before the carpentry works begin.
Managed to finally settle the hob, hood and oven. Chose a sink and toilet accessories. Lightings, mirror and fan is done too.
Now basically we are left with wallpaper and to decide on our house paint color coding.
& leaving Aydin at home with nanny with my freezed expressed breastmilk makes me engorged to the max. Managed to pump on the go in the car and guess what? TWO FULL BOTTLE COLLECTED! Dapat cover balek of the milk consumed from him today. I gotta start to pump it up mannnnnnn. I got 4more weeks.
[image_3]
*this was supposed to be posted out on 31 March 2015*
[image_0]
Went out with hubs today to grab our final important things before the carpentry works begin.
Managed to finally settle the hob, hood and oven. Chose a sink and toilet accessories. Lightings, mirror and fan is done too.
Now basically we are left with wallpaper and to decide on our house paint color coding.
& leaving Aydin at home with nanny with my freezed expressed breastmilk makes me engorged to the max. Managed to pump on the go in the car and guess what? TWO FULL BOTTLE COLLECTED! Dapat cover balek of the milk consumed from him today. I gotta start to pump it up mannnnnnn. I got 4more weeks.
[image_3]

0 comments:
Post a Comment