Its been a sad time at work nowadays with all the gerek kakis leaving one by one. You can literally feel the emptiness within. Like.... go work solely for work and money now. Things are different. Nothing to look forward to esp now tt the oil prices are terribly going down.
Yesterday was also... my dad's last day here at Keppel Fels. Honestly, I tot he will work here till the day he retire cos he's really passionate in his work here and can see him staying rather long and I could be the one leaving first.
EDIT
IT'S coming to 1 month now since I typed in the above post. Work is still mundane like what I said a month ago but the current market is not a nice time to quit so I shall stay till I cant stay anymore. Actually KEPPEL is a great company to work with. What shut me off is the timing for now. I get out of hse at 6am and reach only arn 6.40pm you know. (Inclusive of transportation wise) Work starts at 730am and end at 530pm for Mon to Thurs eversince this year February. To get rid of the Alt Saturday working day that is. It affected quiet a number of people therefore the sudden increase in resignation.
I really miss going to work with dad. We will always see each other everyday but now with me staying by myself...its not as frequent ya know.

What I will forever remember. Syukur for the time I spend with baba in our same work place. I really hope he find time and happiness back again now. & yes he is definitely livelier now compared to a month ago...! Alhamdulillah for everything that happened. Allah is indeed the great of all planners.
Yesterday was also... my dad's last day here at Keppel Fels. Honestly, I tot he will work here till the day he retire cos he's really passionate in his work here and can see him staying rather long and I could be the one leaving first.
EDIT
IT'S coming to 1 month now since I typed in the above post. Work is still mundane like what I said a month ago but the current market is not a nice time to quit so I shall stay till I cant stay anymore. Actually KEPPEL is a great company to work with. What shut me off is the timing for now. I get out of hse at 6am and reach only arn 6.40pm you know. (Inclusive of transportation wise) Work starts at 730am and end at 530pm for Mon to Thurs eversince this year February. To get rid of the Alt Saturday working day that is. It affected quiet a number of people therefore the sudden increase in resignation.
I really miss going to work with dad. We will always see each other everyday but now with me staying by myself...its not as frequent ya know.

What I will forever remember. Syukur for the time I spend with baba in our same work place. I really hope he find time and happiness back again now. & yes he is definitely livelier now compared to a month ago...! Alhamdulillah for everything that happened. Allah is indeed the great of all planners.

0 comments:
Post a Comment