Monday, July 04, 2016

Weekend filled with Laughter.

Hi Aydin Ilman!!

Umi had sooo much fun with you over the weekend that i think i am having the Post Weekend Blues noww.. *oh no!*

I love how you are so intelligent now. You lovessss Elephant so much and the only animal which you know how to describe so far. Lol!! You can walk a few steps now bt you still fall when you lost the balance but ITS OKAYYY sayang pls take your time.. you are getting fun to play with. I love you sooo much my little clingy shadow. (Everywhere i go in the house you will be there next to me!)






2 days to Hari Raya! Kind of excited now. Finally feeling the vibes. 2 working days only this week so hippa hippa hey! 😃

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...