Looking back at my previous blogpost made me roll my eyes so deep. How come I super jakun and semangat to go back to school one? Haha
Three module down, and we're on our forth module now. Pssst, i scored A for the first two! Kerek pe. Haha didnt knw I so onsss one ley. Last week was our exams for Financial Accounting. Dont wana hope for any good marks la cos I dont understand a single thing during the 10 lessons! Just pass will be good for me.
Its coming to six months now, and Alhamdulillah still standing strong. Still a mom and a wife. Still working and studying. But somehow something deeeeeeeep in me is starting to fall apart. That semangat!! I wonder where isit now. I have totally lost it since the previous module. I got irritated easily and I often feel guilty when I left my son with my husband/mom when I need to attend lessons.
I will try my best to spend time with Aydin after I reach home frm school on Mondays and Wednesdays, but it is seriously tiring 😞I often feel so sleepy...and I really feel like a selfish mom.
This forth module is Employment Law. Law ley Law ley!! Hope I can understand these employment laws better and be a better union member. Haha

0 comments:
Post a Comment