Work ends at 530pm and we reach there at 630pm. The boys went to smoke and I went loitering around looking for some snacks to bring in to class and to my disappointment, there is none! Learn my lessons and I shall pack some snacks tomorrow to class! Its kind of motivating cos there's 8 of us from Keppel and there's only 15 in the class. Class starts at 7 but only begin arn 715pm. Machiam grace period like that.
Clarence took over for our first module. Met him during one of the courses before this so we kinda knew what type of person he is. A nice and smiley chap, and he talks clearly and explain nicely. We will be seeing him every Mon & Wed for the next 10 lessons.
Honestly, I am excited to go back to "school" eventho its part time.. Haha. I just pray and hope this is not a semangat maggie mee kind of thing. I am doing this for my parents, my husband and my little sonshine. InsyaAllah I hope it will be a smooth sailing one and I hope, demi ini, I can control my wants to go on Holidayssssssssssss hahaha.
#prayforyaniee


0 comments:
Post a Comment