Wednesday, November 08, 2017

T I R E D

Im not sure what is it that made me do this. But I am on the urge of giving up. On. Everything. Both school and work!

I am so freaking tired and my mind is too overwhelmed with too many new informations that I cant absorb!

Im currently working on a new project at work. Its been 3mths + for now and I dont know. Its just..... Lethargic! I have two project engineers whom I have never worked together with before this.... One is a young pje. Another one is a older one. Both not in good terms with each other. Both also giving me different instructions to do. Jia to the Lat siol.

While in OTCi, we are at our sixth module now. Compensation Management. Not helping at all lah! It sounds easy weazy and all but what Midpoint salary range and Mean and Median and Job Evaluation survey shits. Gawd.............. I really hope I wont take out my white flag soon. Pls dont give up now, Yaniee.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...