So my little sunshine turned 3 yesterday and we celebrated his birthday in school. My parents came along too! He was sitting in the toilet when I came.. Haha not crying not whining. Just relax one corner... Agaknye baru tukar pampers. Haha its been 1 month since he started school and I am really impressed to see the changes in him. In sch, i see him sleeping on his own. No puting, and no touching of the teachers or friends hand. Haha...
.
And Alhamdulillah the very obvious changes I see is that his appetite has increase tremendously and he can really finish a pack of nasi ayam now! Maybe kt skolah tk makan betul agaknye cos he is such a hamster. He loves to keep food on his mouth and he forgot to chew it. Kene remind beribu kali... and he sleeps early too now! By 9pm da minta putingggg...
Yaaaaa he still ask for puting and my hands when sleeping at night. And sometimes, like yesternight, he ask me to HOLD HIS MILK BOTTLE FOR HIM! eh ni anak aku ke anak boss ni. So the bossy ley. Haha maybe he just need the attention.. Kt skolah la teacher not one to one like how he used to get at home or his nenek home.
So when we enter his school yesterday he started behaving weird. He suddenly make some noises we never heard before. Confirm nak attract attention lattew. Haha I am so happy to see how happy he is yesterday... Tapi bila cikgu bacakan doa.. And his friends clap hands and sing for him birthday song... Member taknak pandang depan lah seh. Pemalu macam bapaknya haha.. Irritating seh. Tumbokk kang!
I will upload his video in my youtube channel for memories sake. I hope I did the right choice in making him stay in a cc instead of the normal 2-3hrs class... Please dont be bossy, Ahmad Aydin Ilman. Semoga Allah melindungimu selalu....berikan kesihatan selalu and may you succeed in everything in life sayang... continue to make everyone around you happy k. Umi abi loves you!
Now let the picture do the talkings.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment