Saturday, August 11, 2018

Midnight thoughts....

Oh my goodness, its already August!!

Dont you feel that it was just January.?

I felt this year moved too fast! It seemed just like it was just yesterday that we started to send Aydin to school and now he is already coming to 9 months in school... and MashaAllah, how thankful I am to choose Iyad instead of PCF. I mean, not being racist or what lah.. but the previous school which we almost put him on is filled with PRC teachers...


Now, Aydin can randomly sing some new songs which I have never heard before... making me google and youtube that song. And showing me stuffs he learnt in school.. Reading the Alif Ba Ta and singing it until huruf Ya. Subhanallah, I am so thankful Ya Allah.

I knew almost all his classmates's names and faces. & i cant wait to spend a day with them again soon for their field trip. I can finally feeling feeling childcare teacher...lol,

Iskandar
Farish
Iman
Aqil
Iyad
Khaleel
Rashdan
Ibraheem
Niyaz
Fella
Uswah
Erina ( Her mommy is my childhood neighbor)
Faiqah
Ubayd - (His mommy is my mom's cikgu daughter, my childhood friend also, but he has already left early this month for new school)
Marissa - Just joined this month (which happens to be my ex colleague from Pizza Hut's daughter! haha)

His teachers are also my kenalans! Haha his Malay teacher is my ngaji friend which also happens to stay the same block as my parents!! Cikgu Azizah:) His Arabic teacher is my primary school friends' sister, Teacher Ilyana :) I am more than happy to place him there even if its a bit far from our house...


I can rant so much things about Iyad, which makes me happy to be part of them.. But i gotta go now,
husband is waiting for me to finish transferring all the pictures to the hard drive.

Oh Anyway

we are going to USS again tomorrow! Our 3rd time together and this time with our little precious son. Cant wait to remake all those old "poses" there.. hehe catchya later alligator!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...