It been 4 years since we got married to each other. Growing old with him is the best thing that happened in my life. He is the better one in this relationship, the one who is always faithful and loyal ... and always being patience towards my attitude and I am always thankful for that. At the same time, I have to keep reminding myself not to take his kindness as his weakness. I love him and our little boy so so so much.
We spend our special day a little advance this year cos our anniversary (and his birthday) falls during Ramadhan. Im quiet sad that I didnt have any cakes or surprise for him this year. :( InsyaAllah I will make up for it. I have always been so excited for 18th May every year since 2007 okay !
We spend in Krabi lah, where else right? haha the only reason why my husband loves going back there is because its so LEPAK and easy to find halal food... its like everywhere....and its delicious too. This time we finally went for the Island Hopping. Its so fun! Like finally Krabi is not wasted in the hotel and swimming only.. Blueks.
I will share the picture once Im done sorting them out. Currently moving all the pictures from my phone to the harddisk ... Gosh, Im so done with full storage phone lah seh. I want a new phone!
Anyway, tomorrow is the final class for my DER! Oh my gawd, it has been sixteen beautiful and harsh months for me.... too much to handle, too exhausted many times, and too many beautiful memories as well. Imagine waking up at 5am every morning, and only reached home at 11pm. walaupun twice a week punnnn... Penat okay.
Those times where the gang want to have dinner at a hipster cafe before class, those MRT and Cab rides at night by myself, those times when husband fetched me and we ride home at night, ohmygod, I am seriously gona miss those times cos I am sure I wont get to do all these again when I finish this part time study. Gona miss seeing the beautiful skyline of Marina bay so much!
I got to thanked this guy who gave me all his support, trust and permission for me to do this. Thank you sayang...for helping me out with Aydin and the house work for the past 16months. Loving you till the end of life.
Monday, May 28, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...


0 comments:
Post a Comment