Wednesday, June 26, 2019

S i c k

So it happened again on Monday. The first after years. But that feeling is enough to made me terrified and traumatized .. This time it is confirmed classified as Food Poisoning cos I ate something which I had a feeling had already #cannotbeeaten but still nak makan jugak. 2hours after I ate it,  my heart starts to pump very fast. And my hands are shaking.
Straight away enter my ladyboss room to tell her Im going home. Because i know if i start to vomit there and then....... I wont stop. And I wonder how i can get to go home after that. So I controlled.....  All the way till I reached home. Glad I managed to control while in the cab. Sesungguhnya very the hujung2 k. So I am so bersyukur I managed to control.

This time it took me  less than 24hr to be well. And its the first time it happened after I got married. My husband did it all with patience. He is really a gem. Im so thankful for him. Semoga Allah always bless him with health and happiness in this world. Love you so so much my dear hubsbaby.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...